Gyp-Tec Mural Project
Would you like to apply to paint a mural on Gyp-Tec Drywall’s shop wall?
- Hire a local artist to design and “paint” a mural onto Gyp-Tec Drywall’s shop.
- The mural should represent Medicine Hat, AB in a positive, tasteful and unique way.
- Mural should be eye-catching and promote pride in our community.
- Mural should appear professional, engaging, and timeless.
- The mural should complement both in design and in colour scheme the rest of the Gyp-Tec offices and buildings.
- Review the RFP below in full.
- Complete the application below.
- Submit the completed application and all other information required in the RFP by completing the below form and attaching relevant documents or by emailing the completed fillable pdf application and all relevant documents to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on the 17th day of July 2022 in order to be considered.
We welcome your questions, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as promptly as possible.
- Questions or clarifications may be submitted via email to email@example.com between the 15th of June and the 14th of July 2022.
- The review of the applications will take place by Gyp-Tec between the 18th and 25th of July 2022.
- If necessary, any further clarifications and/or interviews with any applicant Gyp-Tec chooses will occur during the review process.
- If a successful applicant is found, the project will be awarded by the 5th of August 2022.
Location of the Mural
South Wall of Gyp-Tec Drywall’s shop
701 Kingsway Ave SE
Medicine Hat, AB
While this proposal may seem formal, please do not be intimidated if you are an individual or have never completed a RFP before.
The purpose of this RFP is to assist Gyp-Tec in selecting the best artist to provide us the best visual representation of our pride in calling Medicine Hat, AB home in a fair and transparent way. While we take great pride in our buildings and want to be sure that what ends up as the winning design and mural is the best it can be, we understand that not all applicants will be as comfortable with this process as others may be so we encourage all potential applicants to do the best they can with the application and submission requirements.
Gyp-Tec reserves the right to contact any applicants at any time with questions or requests for further information.
Gyp-Tec reserves the right to choose none of the proposals if none of them meets our requirements, vision and purpose for this mural project.